Sunday, June 3, 2012

Random thoughts of crime.

This isn't a new thought but as more and more events happen it makes me think more often. What the hell is wrong with people!? There is no doubt Christ will be coming soon. Whether in my lifetime or in the following lifetimes of my children and or future grandchildren. People eating faces? An insane man stabbing himself and throwing his intestines at the police? Holy crap. How are we as a society supposed to raise mentally stable children when the media is filled with this!? Thank god Dan and I still have the ability to put the fear of god inside our kids. In a reasonable way that is. Noah has his preteen attitude but we can "smack" it out of him. And not in the literal sense people. So many people either don't care or just don't know what to do and they give up. We cant do that. We just can't. Call the cops if you need to. I refuse to let my kids run the street or act like some I their peers. Bad influences are rampant. We as parents need to be on these kids like nothing they have ever seen. And each time we catch then doing something wrong we always have to be one more step ahead f them the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment